Each module includes:
- An introductory film created by the award-winning production company Green Lions.
- Four to five lesson plans consisting of classroom discussions, science, drama and art and maths activities.
- Worksheets to support group and independent learning.
- A reading list to enable further exploration of the themes.
- Informal learning materials to reinforce learning objectives, and support learning and action outside of the classroom.
Our matrix below describes the way in which CM is currently being used in schools. It also outlines some of the learning skills and competencies that children can gain through participating in the course.